:: HIFF flash pass ::

All the latest news from the Hawaii International Film Festival - but faster, and more intense.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

R.I.P. Shannon

I guess Maggie Grace didn't buy a house after all. I thought it was a solid episode, and the twist at the end was so bone-chilling. Sayid's immediate anguish then the complete 180 to Super Soldier with a vengeance and "I can snap your neck in 6 seconds" was pure acting brilliance from Naveen Andrews.

I'm a big fan of Entertainment Weekly, especially their weekly online LOST recap. Much insight from the EW peanut gallery.

We'll miss you Shannon, even though you were pretty annoying. Who knew you had an evil stepmother? It explains everything! Let's just hope Ms. Grace doesn't make THE FOG 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home