:: HIFF flash pass ::

All the latest news from the Hawaii International Film Festival - but faster, and more intense.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

All the Leaves are Brown and the Sky is Gray at AFM....

Well everybody, the festival is finally over. The Sam Jackson tribute went off without a hitch and he was such a crack-up on stage! Thanks for the 400 ppl who attended last night at the Monarch Room. It was truly a capstone to our 25th. Anyway, once the event concluded, Trevor, my co-worker and festival "mailboy" (which in HIFF terms means he runs the entire show), rushed me to the airport to catch my red eye to LA. Barely made it.

Anyway, here in Santa Monica, all registered for the American Film Market... but I'm deathly ill. My throat is on fire, burning up and my sinuses are mimicing scenes from every bad alien birth scene. Secretion of mucuous is not pretty for the throngs of pretty ppl here. So, off to bed, bought some Nyquil and hopefully, I'll be up for AFM tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home